[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recommendations for OCR and Scan software

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:57:28 -0800 (PST)

I use Fine Reader, too, and am pleased with it. Originally I had the whole
thing that did lots of things. Somehow, when my husband not a new scanner, it
has only a limited Fine Reader which is o.k. for my limited scanning purposes.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm