[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent submissions

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:03:07 -0800 (PST)

wait a go Kari
I had a question.
 is there a way ion your rogram to check the percent right in a file or not?
anastasia

KGnfOnWheels@xxxxxxx wrote:     I added two books to be validated last night.
But due to  my sleepy head I missed typed titles/authors in each book.
Catching Katie  by Robin Lee Hatcher and Cape Refuge by Terri Blackstock.  I
could not figure how to correct these errors.  Is there a way?

 PS  both books have a 98% ranked spelling.  I  incised reading the books
myself, waited several hours and then tried to submit  them.  Sorry
 Kari G