[bksvol-discuss] Ready to submit...but

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:05:18 -0800

Hi, all. I'm ready to submit THE SAINT BERNARD by Charlotte Wilcox, but there's
a problem. When I try to convert it to .rtf, the number of pages almost
doubles. Before anyone tells me what to do about that, I've already tried.
*smile* I still end up with too many. I'm willing to submit the .kes format, if
someone is able to work with it as is. I don't want it to sit up there forever.
*smile* Maybe someone else can get it to do what I can't seem to. Anyway, if
someone wants it, let me know, and I'll have it up. Otherwise, it's done and
edited. It's in good shape, as far as I can tell. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous