[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ready to scan the following

  • From: "Kai" <kaianne2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:50:24 -0700

What is Lost Boys iabut? Other than the one on which the movie is based off of, I read a Lost Boys novel in which a young boy sees the ghosts of other young children in his home. It's been a long while since I read it, but it seems that the children were victims of a serial killer. Is that what Card's book is about?

Kai