[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading books downloaded from the loving BookShare

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:05:55 -0700

Hi Pat,

I like the lovings:) One I like to use is Huggles:)

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)