[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading books downloaded from the loving BookShare

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:16:44 -0400

Kurzweilo should not be taking that long to convert a book!  Smile,
something is definitely wrong there, mine may take at the maxium a half an
hour but usually much less than that.

So... not sure what is going on there.

Try Text Alloud if you like.

Though i suspect that your problem is not software specific, in other words
I suspect Text alloud is going to be really slow, and it may be time to give
the fine folks at Kurzweil a call.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council