[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading about color

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:27:38 -0500

I also dream of finding ways to do painting and drawing, smile.

With the tiger though it may be a reality, smile.  I just need to find paint
that will like the braille paper texture.

Smile.

I can put all three up as soon as i am done, as frankly I don't have the
time to edit them, even though they are very very good books and I want to
read them.

Smile.

Too many books too little time.

I guess is the Mantra of the day, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.