[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading List

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:13:06 EDT

I, basically, already have such a list. It consists of a folder of links to
Bookshare pages in my browser's bookmarks.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
[bksvol-discuss] Reading List
7/30/2009 10:09:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Sent from the Internet
table end

I saw something on the Recording For the Blind and Dyslexic and Library For
The Blind and Physically Handicapped Sites that I think would be very cool
to have a form of on Bookshare. As you are looking through a list of books
you search for, you can check a box beside each book in the table of books
then activate a button that puts them in a cart or list that you can work
with later. I was thinking that it would be nice to have a list of books that
each member could keep on the site that they could go to. The member could
do searches and then collect books they may want to read in their reading
and then go to the site later and get books from the list. It also may be a
good idea to have a list of books that the member has read separately from
the first list.

Jim Homme
Usability Services

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme

solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep,
use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior
permission.  The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily
the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.

Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to