[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading List

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:35:46 -0700

Hi, Kim here, that sounds so organized it would never occur to me to do
that. If I want a book I download It, manipulate the file, select it, cut
it, insert a SD card, and paste the book in the appropriate folder on the
card. So nice to have a walking-around library. I'm one of those people who
will never have a to-do list (smile). Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.