[bksvol-discuss] Reading Bookshare Books On a Victor Vive

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:49:57 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Today I received a question from someone who wants to read Bookshare books
on his Victor Vive machine. He is also an Open book user. Can this be done
and if so, can you provide me with step by step instructions at
slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to give to him please? Thanks in advance for your
helpand I look forwad to your response.

Susan