[bksvol-discuss] Re: Re requesting that a book be held for you was Another submission on health care

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:25:21 -0400

Bob, thanks for the smile and I grabbed the book to keep your grimy hands
off it! (smiles) Seriously, thanks to all of you who answered my bnewby
questions today that I should already know! I have only been volunteering
and validating almost since Bookshare started, but I guess nobody is at it
too long not to learn new things.  Thanks again, and now I am off do some
more proofing so I can get to the health care book!
Reggie