[bksvol-discuss] Re: RTF problems and other difficulties.

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:29:32 -0400

4. Last but not least.  I don't qualify for voc. rehab as I am too old
and will never be employable because of the MS.  I cannot earn a living
as anything
over $100 a month will cost me my medcaid and I cannot earn enough to
compensate so I am left with out any idea where to get funding for
Kurzweil or any
other equally expensive program.   I have not credit cards and no credit
so that avenue is also closed. The social workers I know have not been
able to
help but are still looking but any ideas would be appreciated.
This is a lot for one email so I would be grateful for any help with any
section.

Amy,

Have you tried approaching a local Lions Club?  Perhaps they would have
a special fund  of some kind.

Good Luck,
Nancy and Natasha