[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions that have surely been answered

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:00:18 -0800

Yeah that would be stupendous! On another note, I'm sorry all if I've been
rather quiet lately or just sending a couple word emails, but I've just been
offered to be an English calculator voice, once that is published as far as
where to obtain it and such, I'll pass this along it is software that works on
the computer as well and it is self-voicing. Spent all day today recording so
I'm going to rest now, my voice is shot and my throat hurts and I hate
allergies, ug! Thank God it is all over with, the recording, that is.
Chela Robles AKA Chris Botti to some friends
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx