[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions that have surely been answered

Maybe when engineering gets around to adding the checkbox for pictures are
described they could add a checkbox for "this book is held for" a person and
then that would trigger it to be on a separate checkout list?

Then all of the held for books including the ones used to train new
volunteers would not show up on the ready for checkout list?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: If I Should Die Before I Wake by Han Nolan