[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions that have surely been answered

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:44:04 -0500

Maybe when engineering gets around to adding the checkbox for pictures are
described they could add a checkbox for "this book is held for" a person and
then that would trigger it to be on a separate checkout list?

Then all of the held for books including the ones used to train new
volunteers would not show up on the ready for checkout list?

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: If I Should Die Before I Wake by Han Nolan