[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question regarding extra blank lines

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:53:26 -0700

Hi Melissa,

        You need a blank line at the top and bottom of a page.  If you have
more than one, don't worry about it.  Removing those extra blank lines is
something that bookshare's tools can handle.

        I personally remove them, but that's just my deranged perfectionist
soul.  It isn't necessary, just looks prettier.

Mayrie