[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question regarding an e-mail from support

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:53:26 -0500

Alexis,

Bud had the same thing happen to him back in May.  I sent Gustavo a message
asking him what happened and never heard back.  I?ll follow up on the
problem.  In the mean time, though, the easiest thing for you to do is to
resubmit your books, unless you deleted them already.  If you deleted them,
then we?ll need to get Gustavo to kick the books back to Step 1.

HTH

Gerald

  _____