[bksvol-discuss] Question re columns

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 01:03:23 -0800 (PST)

For some reason I have the impression that it is more
difficult for Braille users and Daisy listeners to
"read" pages if they are in two columns. Is this
correct? Should things like Acknowledgment or index of
bibliography pages be put into two columns if they are
in the book, or if they come out in the scan as one
page can I leave them that way. And if a page of test
is in two columns, is it better if I put it in one?

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/