[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question re caps

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:31:45 -0700

Hi,
I leave the caps the way they are also except I take out the spaces between letters which so often appear so it reads better. Hope that's ok.

BudAt 10:17 PM 4/20/2006, you wrote:

Hi Cindy,

A lot of books I have downloaded from the collection to read in brf format
have part or all of the first sentence in caps, and when I validate a book I
leave them that way.

HTH,

Sue S.