[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on children's book without page numbers

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:16:49 -0700

It's not describing the pictures, but being able to share them--talk about
what's on the page together.

Yes, there are models of animals. My Mom used to take me to museums to feel
models of animals and some live animals.  She also took me to petting zoos,
special animal exhibits at parks and to fairs to pet live animals.

One time a goat was following us along a fenced in area and my Mom kept saying
"The goat is still there."  I did not know the goat was following us, but
thought it was standing still.  So I thought that a goat was a very long animal
Until several years later when I asked her about how a very long goat could
have only four legs to hold it up.  She was quite startled at my misperception!

Lori C.