[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for ones that use kurzweil

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 07:46:16 -0700

Hi,

        I'm not exactly clear on what you're asking.  However, using K1000
the thing that you need to type into the find and replace dialogue if you
want a new line is \n, that is the back slash followed immediately by the
lower case letter n.  So, for example, if you want to replace two carriage
returns followed by a space with just two carriage returns, you'd type in
the find box \n\n that is back slash n back slash n space. In the replace
box you would type \n\n that is back slash followed immediately by the
letter n twice.  Then tab to  "replace all" and hit enter.

 Sorry if this wasn't what you were asking.  I wasn't clear on exactly what
you wanted to iknow.

Mayrie