[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for Braille Readers

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:03:19 -0700

Thank you to everyone for your well-thought-out and informative responses to
my question on em dashes.  I will change em dashes into double dashes from
now on as that seems to be the preference I'm hearing most often. I recommend that
others follow this technique as well, but this is just a recommendation and
not an official Bookshare policy.  If you don't mind changing the em dashes
into double dashes then that's great!

Thanks again,

Allison