[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for Braille Readers

Hi all,

Mary, so if we replace the m-dash with two dashes, that's not good, is that what you're saying? You're advocating leaving the M-dashe as is or replacing it with two dashes?

As for the Homonym Hop Toads, yes, I agree there. It does come from not reading enough braille. We all get caught by them. I did the other day. "malled" for "mauled". We do need to teach our kids better.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring