[bksvol-discuss] Question about the rating percentages

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:15:32 -0500

So when I submit a book, when do I see the rating that the BookShare tool
gives it?  I know it's on the step one download page, but is this the first
time to see it?

I don't typically use K1000 either for scanning or editing books, so I don't
usually run the scans I submit through that tool.  If I have an RTF file in
Word, can I open it in K1000 and get an accuracy rating, or is that only
available when the scan is done in K1000?

Donna