[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about the placement of book jacket information.

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:40:36 -0400

I would prefer to put the book jacket information at the front, but doesn't the manual say to put it at the back?: Ever since I read that I have been putting it there when submitting. There was something about it messing up the page numbers to put it at the front although to me it could just be called a roman numeral like the other front pages and it wouldn't much matter mjost of the time. Maybe we could have clarification?

Ilene