[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about submition information

And sometimes there is such a short time between submission and validation that the book never shows up on the validation or administration lists.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:54 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about submition information

Hi, Jenny. The submitter you see listed on the site is the one who got
credit for scanning it. There are several places to check when scanning a
book. You want to check the step one downloads page to see if it's waiting
to be validated. If it is, it will eventually make it into the collection so
you won't want to scan it. You'll want to check the collection, but then,
every few weeks or so, Gustavo puts out a list that Rui posts about on the
list when he has an updated copy. he gives the link to it each time. That's
a list of all the books awaiting admin approval or that are out for
validation so won't show up on any of the lists. it's possible you checked
the collection, but maybe someone else had already scanned the book and it
was in the admin cue, so theirs got approved before yours. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Wood" <mellow.yellow@xxxxxxxxxxx>