[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about submition information

Jenny,

Unfortunately, the list of books in the process of
being validated and of those in the administrators'
queue waiting to be approved is only updated about
once a month--which makes it almost, but not quite,
worthless. Hopefully that's something else a new
person can do--update at least weekly, preferably more
often than that, even.

Cindy