[bksvol-discuss] Question about reading newspapers from BookShare

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:00:23 -0400

Hi all.

A friend of mine has the following question, and I couldn't answer it, so I
thought I'd post it here for input.  I'm interested in the answer as well,
as using EaseReader is a new experience for me as well.

Thanks.

Donna

(begin included message)

Hello:

Is anyone here accessing newspapers in the daisy format on the bookshare
site and reading them? If so, how? I have freedom scientific's FS reader,
book port spider, and dolphin's EaseReader installed on my computer, and
despite these software daisy players and my being a pretty sophisticated
computer user, I haven't been able to read one issue of the Washington Post.

Please respond to:

lists@xxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

John McCann