[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about paragraphs and MS Word formatting

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:23:57 -0800 (PST)

Judy S., I think that your problem is fixable under the Alt-O for the format
menu and then P for paragraph menu, but without being able to see the actual
file, I can't tell you exactly for sure what you need to change to fix it. And
Bookshare doesn't allow us to share the files between ourselves.

  So you might try playing around with some of the different options both under
the indents and spacing tab and under the line and page breaks tab.

  If that doesn't help, let me know and I will see if I can think of anything
else to help.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Goose in the Pond - Earlene Fowler
Join Audible Now and Get TWO FREE DOWNLOADS!