[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about omiting a diagram in a book

  • From: "Scott Davert" <smdavert@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 03:07:08 -0400

Hello Jana.
The book actually gives good descriptions of the statistics that are discussed,
so I don't think it'll be too much of a problem. It is sort of a textbook that
I had to read for my criminal justice course, and I found it interesting.
Anyway, thank you all for your input!

Have a great 4th of July!
Scott