[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about omiting a diagram in a book

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:22:18 -0400

Hello All,

Julie's point is well worth emphasizing.  When you remove diagrams and
associated information due to scanning errors and scanning impossibilities,
please make sure that the page itself is left.  Tis page, even if nothing is
on it, ensures that the automated processing of material provides for
structural integrity.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director