[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about marking e-mails

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:25:12 -0700

HI Sarah,

I am using Office small business 2003 and by going to the edit menu the hot
key for mark unread is control/U . Maybe it is different in different
versions.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau