[bksvol-discuss] Question about formatting

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:02:03 -0600

Hi.

I'm validating an .rtf file on my Braille Sense. If I convert it to .brf for
an easier time validating, will page breaks still be retained? I'm thinking
.brf has page breaks, but I'm not for sure.

The file is huge, and takes forever, in .rtf to open. .brf files open much
faster, so I was thinking of converting it, but I don't want to cause
problems with the formatting if I do.

Shannon
We are wise, not because we are women, but because we seek wisdom.