[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about educational and children's books

Oh then that is good then

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about educational and children's books

Also, some of the in some of the young--adult or older children's books, whatever pictures there may be aren't important to the sory and can be ignored. smile

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List