[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about educational and children's books

I'll have to see what I can find then
It's time I give up the Christian ones for sure time to change gears.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 6:08 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about educational and children's books

  I am sure that there are many many educational books that do not have
pictures.

            "I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am
a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
  Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
               _

  table with 2 columns and 6 rows
  Subj:
  [bksvol-discuss] Question about educational and children's books
  Date:
  11/30/2009 4:03:42 PM Eastern Standard Time
  From:
  gstweedy@xxxxxxx
  To:
  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent from the Internet
  (Details)
  table end

  Are there any books either children's or education that fall under this grant
that don't have pictures in them.I'd hate to try and do a book, if it had
  pictures in  it that I couldn't see.If there are such books, I'd be
interested in knowing if a totally blind person can scan such books.That is why
I've
  stayed  away from things like that.For a blind person, they'd have to have a
book without all those things.Cause a lot of us don't have a team, so there
  would be no way for like me to scan such material.