[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about educational and children's books

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:28:12 -0800

There are chapter books that don't have pictures, can't think of any at the top
of my head right now but they're out there.
----------------
Of all the friends I've had growing up, the trumpet has been a motivating, yet
challenging friend. I can express myself through the trumpet to anyone who
loves music, because this instrument has a range of moods.  These great
personalities shape the classic trumpet: "brash, impetuous, cocky, and cool,
and in-command."
"You have to remember the trumpet is a mean instrument. Sometimes I feel like
throwing it out the window, it's such a beast. There are times when it treats
you so sweet and nice that everything comes out just perfect. Then you come
back to it the next night, rub your hands together and say to yourself you're
going to do it all over again. You pick up the horn put it to your chops and
the son of a bitch says: SCREW YOU!!!!!"
-Roy Eldridge-
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx