[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about daisy files

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:29:58 -0700

Stacy:

Perhaps the bookshare files are html, or at least have markup per
daisy, while the newsline files are plain text.  Css stands for
"cascading style sheet" & is a tool used in html to tell how to
display a file.  If you're worried about it being something bad,
don't.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net