[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about an equation

You're right. I as literallay translating, which is
silly. Bear in mind it was early in the morning--grin.
e equals mc squared is the way I would write it out,
I'm thinking in brackets next to the equation as
written, but maybe I should not replace the equation
as written with the words. Yours is the first letter
I'm reading this afternoon, so I'll see what others
say as to sing the equation itself at all.

Cindy

P.S. I tried to write about the music in Glatea--I kow
the first key is c major, and when I tried to write
the chords and notes it became very awkward; I was
putting down not only the notes but whether they were
quarter notes, eighth notes, etc. What has your
musician friend said? (Bill or Brian--I forgot).

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli