[bksvol-discuss] Question about a book I am validating

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 10:41:40 -0500

Hi all,
I am validating "Heaven: My Father's house" by Ann Graham Lotz. As I look at the rtf file on my braillenote, I notice that words like Father's have the
Stacey and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
* character where an apostrophe should bee, is this a scanning error that I can fix or should I leave this alone.
I also notice that all the title info is in the book twice, is this normal.
Thanks,