[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a book

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:27:05 -0500

Hi Sue.

Firstly, since this is a publisher submitted e-text, I doubt it ever was in an
.rtf format, and page breaks makes no sense to .html or .xml.

Secondly, I too am reading this book in .brf format and I've found a few page
numbers. They seem to be at the beginning of each chapter.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy