[bksvol-discuss] Question about a book

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:17:07 -0500

Hi All,

I am reading The Simple Truth by David Baldacci.  The copy I am reading is
publlisher quality and the submitter is listed as bookshare staff.  (There
is another copy submitted in 2002).  Well, this copy has no page breaks or
page numbers in the BRF file.  The quality of the text is really good.

Now what I am wondering is this:  If one of us submitted a book with no page
breaks (horror of horrors) and no page numbers, the book woould be rejected.
So why is it permissible for bookshare staff to submit books without page
numbers/breaks?  I must say that the quality of the book as far as being
free of scannos, is very excellent.

I hope I'm not stirring up a hornet's nest.  (smile)

Sue S., who has been there, done that.  (smile)