[bksvol-discuss] Question about a book

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 03:16:38 -0500

I'm working on another book. I think I know the answer to this already but I want to make sure to put the correct information in the form. This book lists two copyrights, and for the ISBN, it lists one, then has a previous ISBN. I include the most recent copyright. I know that, but for the ISBN, I list the first one, right? It doesn't list an ISBN for hardcover, paperback and that kind of thing. It just gives one, then says "Previous ISBN," and gives that one. Thanks.

Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Overcast, 32°F Wind:W-280° at 23mph
gusting to 39mph
The deer hunter does not notice the mountains.