[bksvol-discuss] Question about a book

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:03:23 -0400

Hi, all. I'm in the process of scanning a book that doesn't have the typical
author listing. It has a publisher and that's all. It's called THE BIBLE
PROMISE BOOK and is published by Barbour Publishing, but no author is
listed. How should I list this in the submission field when I'm done? Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM