[bksvol-discuss] Question about Triumphant return

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:15:55 -0500

I am validating Triumphant return (Left Behind. Kids) I think it the last of
the Left Behind. I have a question about the number of pages. The scan that
I have here has 199 pages including the front matter. But when I checked it on
Amazon it said that this book has 224 pages. I can account for another 10
pages which are blank pages. But I don't know where the rest is. If there are
pages missing it's after page 198.  I would appreciate if the submitted could
contact me to make sure the book is complete. Thanks.
*****
Grace
MSN:
gcpires@xxxxxxxxxxx