[bksvol-discuss] Question about Reason and Riots by Stephen Bly

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:34:15 -0600

Hi.

I am proofing Reason and Riots by Stephen Bly, which is a beautifully scanned
book, but I have a question concerning page 64.  Right at the bottom of page
64, there is either a part of a sentence missing or a line.  It reads:

the door clicked shut, Culburtt turned back to her. "Miss Jolie, where do I
begin?" He closed his

man. That's all I ever wanted to be. I like to

(The page ends there, and takes up with the rest of the sentence on page 65.
There is nothing missing on page 65.

Robert Tweedy, since you scanned the book, so are most likely either to still
have it or to be able to get it, would you please check and see whether it is a
printer's error or just something that didn't pick up? If you wish, you can
contact me off list at

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx .

Thank you very much.

Kathy