[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about NY Times books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:52:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi Charlene,

  Yes, I copied Janice on my previous email, so she knows about the book you
want.  Scanning won't be a problem, but it sounds like validating it will be.
Charts and graphs take a large amount of time...

  Carrie

Charlene <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Carrie, you're a very good, kind soul!  (SMILE) I'll do just that!
However, whoever gets the privelege of scanning it is in for tearing their hair
out!  Thanks much!  I gather you've already put in the request.

  Charlene