[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about MS Word

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 04:46:49 -0400

Monica,

When you finish working on find and replace, here's what you need to do.

2.   In the find field, type "^m" and press the enter key.

You should now be able to use the CTRL+page up and down keys to move back
and forth.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if it doesn't work or if you have any
questions.

Pratik