[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Jesus Calling by Sarah Young ... Need to contact Sister M. Dolores Dean

Thank you Ann, Jamie, Mayrie, and Cindy!  I will start getting together
questions with their relevant page numbers (when they're there)probably
tomorrow. I don't think there are any missing pages with text on them, but the
lack of numbers makes it especially hard to determine where the blanks should
go. There is also an unreadable page between some of the months, and I don't
know whether that's scripture or a picture.  (Another book I did had scripture
that the OCR rendered nonsense, but since the book, chapter, and verse, as well
as the translation used was listed, I went online to CCEL (Christian Classics
Etherial Library) and got the texts.  There is nothing at all legible on two
pages, as far as I've gotten. I decided to yell before I went further!

I'll wait a while in case she gets back on line , but if it isn't within a week
or so, I will certainly need some help, and do really thank you, Jamie and
Cindy, for the offer.

I'll also keep in mind how to contact someone who's not on the list and doesn't
list contact info. In fact, Mayrie, I think I'll put that mail in the folder in
which I keep such things. I really didn't know what to do.

Kathy