[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Closing a Document in Word

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:59:54 -0500

Hi Lori,
Unfortunately there isn't.  I put a weird character string in and use the
"Find" option to get to that string and then I have to remember to delete
it.  You'll have to make up work arounds such as that.

Hope this helps, and hi to Mike and Charlie.
Cindy 4
A smile is the same in any language.
--Author Unknown

  _____