[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Bracketed Letters

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:31:37 -0500

Hi everyone!

Any bracketed text I find in a book I leave it there, since I reason that the author intended it for some reason.

Debby

At 01:50 PM 6/26/2010, siss52 wrote

Hi Lori,

If I were doing the book I would delete the brackets because those words do not have brackets in them in the Bible. Since it is quoting the Bible, that would seem appropriate. Just my opinion though.

Sue S.