[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question Regarding British Quotes

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:53:15 -0500

Ah, Monica, you and everyone else using OB is wishing for that update. this is why I'm thinking of switching my allegiance to Kurzweil if I can scrape up enough cash. Maybe if all of us chain ourselves to the doors they'd start listening? <sigh>

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>